Scope: Support WNYLRC’s strategic principles and resource sharing goals through experimentation, learning, and collaboration. Promote the sharing of resources such as time, materials, funds, or knowledge that will benefit all member libraries equitably through barrier-free access.
- Promote resource sharing at the consortial level that may include shared resources, storage, repositories, grants, and purchasing within the region.
- Explore, pilot, and evaluate initiatives for more inclusive and efficient resource sharing.
- Provide professional development opportunities pertaining to relevant and emerging technological advances.
- Collaborate with other committees on initiatives that encompass resource sharing and innovation.
- Review and recommend annual funding priorities in light of regional needs as outlined in WNYLRC’s Five-Year Plan of Service and according to established guidelines.
Co-chairs: Barbara Biljan and Danielle Ptak