- Assess and recommend endeavors that support or enhance regional and/or state-wide information discovery and delivery, virtual information services, and resource sharing
- Review and recommend annual RBDB-funded priorities in light of regional needs as outlined in WNYLRC’s Five-Year Plan of Service and the state's strategic and operational plans according to established guidelines
- Recommend and plan regional workshops on library automation and new technologies that impact library information services
- Support the WNYLRC regional conference and assist in planning as needed by the Continuing Education Committee.
- Communicate with other Council committees on issues of automation, technology, resource sharing, and information services
Co-Chairs: Hope Dunbar and Alison Farinacci